Wednesday 8 October 2014

Task Eleven - Creating Pace with Cross Cutting


In this task I will be showing the video that my team and I created about pace sequence. I was in tasked of created a sequence in which two characters are approaching each other from different locations. I will be using pace of the editing to make it clear to the audience that the characters are about to meet.





In the video we see me as a hooded figure stoking the school to kill a suspect of my recent killing. Throughout the video we see both characters in different places, during themselves together as it come to the end of the video. My team and I made the video good, it was great experience to uses in my next video plus my team did the editing very well, which we all agree that it meets the criteria of the task. Also my teacher and other pupils agree that the video meets the criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment